Get the latest information | Sign up for our email newsletter


Meth Action Coalition

Working to Stop the METH Epidemic in Deschutes County, Oregon


Department of Human Services

DHS has a Child Welfare department.  If you suspect a child may be endangered by drug addicted parents or relatives, and you have concerns about the environment in which the child is living, you can call DHS with an anonymous tip.

In Bend, 541-388-616

Main admin. office in Salem, 541-945-5944